My Focus: Family Law

My work as a primary care counselor significantly helped me understand what parents and their children go through when facing ongoing difficult situations. Parents might be dealing with unique situations because of their children, especially if they have special needs children and are trying to negotiate a parenting plan. Knowing beforehand which plan is likely to work and which will not saves a lot of time, money and energy.

Experienced Guidance Through The Issues

As a lawyer I have helped countless individuals, couples and families successfully resolve their family law issues including:

My years as a county court clerk and work in the Child Support Enforcement Division of the Ramsey County Attorney’s Office offered a unique view into the day-to-day operations of our system. As a former counselor for emotionally troubled children, I have a profound and intimate understanding of the affects trauma and divorce can have on children as well as adults. Because I worked with the schools, I can help parents understand their child’s IEPs and 504 plans and how to work with the schools to get the best for their children during this time.

Empowering You With Information

At Krenner Law LLC, I offer a warm and welcoming environment. I provide my clients full information because I know that information is empowering. Once my clients understand what the legal process looks like and how the law applies to their case, they then understand what a divorce degree can and cannot do. They also understand both the limitations and the protections of the law. This is why I offer clear advice on what will affect property division and parenting time. I also advise my clients on whether to look into options such as alternative dispute resolution and mediation or whether the needs of their children are best pursued through the courts.

Helping Parents Who Need Help

Divorce in Minnesota is based on what is best for the children. The state is not biased and does not give preference to one parent or another based on gender. It typically does not matter to the state which parent has physical custody. I help any parent who needs help. Call my Saint Paul office to schedule a free initial consultation. Call Krenner Law LLC at 651-447-6478 or contact me online and I will respond promptly.